Southern Tier Health Care Systems, in collaboration with the Allegany Council on Alcoholism and Substance Abuse, Inc. (ACASA) and Clarity Wellness Community is strengthening access to substance use disorder and related behavioral health services in Cattaraugus and Allegany counties in New York. The coalition has assessed the broadband accessibility issues in Western New York and established 3 locations within Allegany County called telesuites. The telesuite is optimal for a telehealth session: lighting, camera quality, and the device screen are top-notch. No waiting in a waiting room and services can be contactless.
The three telesuite locations in Allegany County are:
- Friendship Public Library, 44 West East Main Street, Friendship, NY 14739.
- Wide Awake Club in Fillmore, 22 North Genesee Street, Fillmore, NY 14735.
- Whitesville Public Library, 500 Main Street, Whitesville, NY 14897.
How to Setup an Telesuite Appointment
- Visit www.sthcs.org/telehealth
- Scroll down and Click on the “Appointment Scheduling” icon.
- If you need an appointment with an telehealth counselor click on “I Need an Appointment” icon.
- After you schedule and/or have an appointment with a telehealth counselor and want to schedule your telesuite, click on “I Have an Appointment.” You will be redirected to the scheduling form on Airtable.
- Fill in the required information, pick a telesuite location.
- Choose the time and date of your telehealth appointment.
- Click submit. After this, your appointment has been scheduled.